Monday, June 26, 2006

Well done...

Well done cuz!
Great wedding!

You sang great (so did the groom...)


And the reception was marvelous

I have never had weiners at a wedding, but these were GOOD!

Better than filet mignon (ok, ok, maybe not, but pretty darn close!)

Here are a few shots...




Seeing red... heh heh (love my Canon A620)

(Darrick, thats your fiance!)

Great cake!

I wont even try to compete with that

She (you know who!) has always made excellent cakes (I think I had one nearly every year around November when I was growing up... maybe not, but they sure are good!)

Where my girl?

Eating cake!

Thanks Brianne and Matt!

Stop by and visit us sometime... we'll share some Graeters

and maybe a weiner!

T

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time Trent. Thanks so much for coming and bringing Kate along with you. It was great to see the majority of your family! We'll have to make Cara a weiner next time she comes up to Berlin! Your pictures are amazing. I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, so if you have any you could send my way I would love it! (fatsister3@hotmail.com) Thanks again!

Brianne Liddick

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home