Wednesday, June 28, 2006

On this day...


On this day 9 years ago a tremendous thing happened
No.
It has nothing to do with cooking.
It has everything to do with chemistry!

No.
Mike Tyson biting off Evander Holyfield's ear, although occurred, was not the biggest thing.
Nope.





C and I got married!
6/28/1997
Did you know that 6/28 is the only day of the year where
both the month and the day are perfect numbers?
(what's a perfect number?
Mr. Yoder would be disappointed!!!)


Look what 9 years of marriage has done to my teeth!

oK... You might have seen that pic on my wife's blog... but it is

SO GOOD!

(mom wouldnt let me show it at Brianne's wedding!)

more cooking coming soon...

T

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Hummel Family said...

Happy B-lated Anniversary!

and those teeth have got to go..I can barely look at 'em, T!

JoEllen

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home